From Sallie Schiel - PLEASE RSVP!
WCMS Members –
Our next General Session is scheduled for Tuesday, February 26, 2013. The program is being held at the Ann Arbor City Club, 1830 Washtenaw Avenue, Ann Arbor. The Social hour will begin at 6:00 p.m., Dinner at 6:45 p.m., and the program at 7:30 p.m.
The evening’s program is “Getting Ahead of the Curve: Patient Portals.” The presenters will be Dara J. Barrera, MSMS Membership and Business Development Consultant and Stacey P. Hettiger, MSMS Manager, Health Care Delivery.
The following are the educational objectives of the program:
- Physicians will become familiar with patient portals, an HIT tool and applicable incentives supporting utilization.
- Physicians will recognize key functionalities designed to improve office efficiencies, accessibility, and patient communication.
Physicians will identify logistical concepts related to the implementation of patient portals in their practices including office workflow, patient interaction and engagement, and strategies for utilization.
Please make your reservations with the Society Office at (734)668-6241 or email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- Sallie Schiel
Washtenaw County Medical Society
123 N. Ashley, Suite 121
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Patient Portals - From Doctor to Patient (medcitynews.com)
- The impact of electronic patient portals on patient care: a systematic review of controlled trials. (scicombinator.com)
- Radiology Patient Portals Gain in Popularity; Patients Help Manage Their Own Images (labsoftnews.typepad.com)