Join the WCMS and MSMS
1. Download the PDF application form
2. Fill out the form
3. Email or fax the form to us!
4. Scan the Application and upload it here.
Note: Membership dues may be up to 88% deductible. Check with your accountant!
Contributions or gifts to the Washtenaw County Medical Society (WCMS) and the Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS) are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. However, a portion of your dues may be tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. WCMS/MSMS estimates that 12% of your 2018 dues will be nondeductible as this portion is allocable to lobbying as defined by law.
If you pay for your 2018 dues prior to December 31, 2017, you may deduct up to 88% of that as a business expense.
To renew your membership you must first log in
- If you already have a login for the website, please click here to login now, and then return to the "Renew Your Membership" page to begin your renewal.
- If you do not yet have a login for the website, please click here to set up a website account. You must register with the email address that WCMS/MSMS has on file for you to connect to your member account. If you do not know the email address we have on file for you, or if our record on file is inaccurate, please contact Dolores Nixon WCMS Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PLEASE NOTE: The website launched in 2014. If you had a username /password on the old website (pre-2014) it is no longer valid.