1830 Washtenaw Ave Ann Arbor
MI 48104 USA
Are you preparing for you career in medicine or looking to strengthen your relationships with physician colleagues? Join WCMS at our annual mentoring and networking event!
- Connect with physician leaders and advocates
- Discuss academic backgrounds and medical paths
- Evaluate employment options, and much more!
Attendees will be treated to appetizers and spirits, Kahoot medical trivia, and timed mentoring sessions with WCMS physicians, including:
- Evelyn Eccles, MD - Family Medicine - Independent Practice
- John Hopper, MD - Hospitalist/Addiction Medicine - St. Joseph Mercy
- Sam Mackenzie, MD, PhD - Neurology - Michigan Medicine
- Jessie Marshall, MD, MPH - Public Health - Washtenaw County Health Department
- Jim Mitchiner, MD, MPH - Emergency Medicine - St. Joseph Mercy
- Joseph Nnodim, MD, PhD - Geriatrics - Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs and Michigan Medicine
- Robert Sain, MD - Adolescent and Child Psychiatrists & Pediatric Psychiatrists
- Evangeline Spindler, MD - Adult Psychiary; Child, Adolescent & Adult Psychodynamic Psychiatry; Psychoanalysis - Independent Practice
RSVP to reserve your space to: EVENTS@wcms-mi.org!