1830 Washtenaw Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Join WCMS as we showcase members' talents outside the practice of medicine used to help manage the demands of work. The program will include unique performances, short demonstrations on meaningful activities, and discussions on achieving the work/life balance.
Join Dr. Evangeline Spindler, program moderator, and presenters:
- Dr. Robert Bartlett - Music
- Dr. Robert Kelch - Photography
- Sanjana Prasad - Dance & Biorhythms
- Melinda Song - Creating Adventurous & Mindful Physicians (CAMP)
- Dr. Monica Starkman - Writing & Book Signing
The evening will include passed hors d'oeuvres and appetizers.