The Washtenaw County Health Department (WCHD) is planning for the COVID-19 vaccine. There are many unanswered questions regarding timing and number of doses that will be made available. However, we do know that the first phase (Phase 1) priority group will encompass paid and unpaid healthcare workers. This includes the clinical and patient-care staff at your organizations.
To help us understand the number of staff that may be eligible for the phase 1 priority group, we are asking that you fill out this short survey with an estimate of current staffing levels. The focus of the survey is on independent practices who don’t already have plans for vaccination through a larger organization like Michigan Medicine, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, or IHA. Please feel free to share this survey with colleagues in independent practices.
Please complete the survey by Friday, December 4. It should not take longer than 5-10 minutes
COVID-19 Vaccination Resources:
- WCHD Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Information for Providers
- MHDDS COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Guidance and Educational Resources
- MDHHS FAQs for Provider Organizations
- CDC Immunization Education & Training Resources
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Training Module: General Overview of Immunization Best Practices for Healthcare Providers