Three Donations Sites: IHA, St. Joseph Mercy, and University of Michigan
IHA will be accepting donations for the following unused items:
- N95 Masks
- Disposable Face Masks
- Disposable Gloves
- Disposable Gowns
- Face Shields
Location: IHA Central Office Domino's Farms - 24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr, Lobby J, Suite 2000, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Donation Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM.
St. Joe's Ann Arbor and St. Joe's Livingston will be accepting donations for the following unopened items:
- Regular Masks
- N95 Masks
- Face shields
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Surgical Caps/Protective Caps
- Eyeglass shields/goggles
- Nasal Testing Swabs
- M4 Viral Media
- Lysol or Clorox Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Transparency Sheets
- St. Joe's Ann Arbor (Towsley Health Building, Catherine’s House Dress for Success entrance) - 5361 McAuley Dr., Ypsilanti
- St. Joe's Livingston (Main Entrance) - 620 Byron Rd, Howell
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia, St. Joe's Oakland and St. Joe's Chelsea are working to also set up Donation Centers.
Donation Hours: 8 AM – 4 PM daily (Hours may change due to staffing).
The University of Michigan will be accepting donations for the following items:
New or unused:
- Disposable face masks
- N95 masks, sometimes called respirators
- Eye protection including face shields and safety goggles
- Disposable gowns
- Disposable gloves, especially non-latex
- Disposable surgical caps
- Disposable foot covers
- Wipes: bleach or antimicrobial
- Hand sanitizer
More specialized items:
- PAPRs (powered air-purifying respirators) and PAPR hoods
- Nasal testing swabs
- Viral testing kits
- Monetary donations to support Michigan Medicine COVID-19 operations can be made at http://victors.us/covid19
What not to donate:
- At this time U-M is not accepting home-sewn reusable masks or 3-D printed ventilator parts. However, if this changes, an announcement will be made.
- Donations of other items such as medications, food, blankets, medical equipment or other supplies are not needed at this time. If that changes, an announcement will be made.
Location: 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, 48109. The location is set back from Plymouth Road and Huron Parkway.
- Donors should enter from Huron Parkway and follow signs to the loading dock.
- Donors will not need to get out of their cars if they prefer not to.
- Staff will maintain safe physical distance from donors and will wear gloves and regularly clean their hands.
- Donors will be asked to provide basic contact information and may request a receipt for their records
- The loading dock can accommodate donations of all sizes.
Donation Hours: Monday through Friday, 12 - 5 PM. Additional weekend hours may be announced.
Donors who are not feeling well should wait until they feel better to donate.