Seasonal flu vaccine is available at Washtenaw County Public Health.
Please call 734-544-6700 to schedule.
- Children $25
- Adults $30
- All vaccine at Washtenaw County Public Health is quadrivalent (covers two influenza A strains and two B strains).
Cash, check or credit card. Medicaid is accepted (you must bring your card). They are unable to bill Medicare Part B, so participants must go to a physician or pharmacy for their flu shot. They are also unable to bill private insurance, but will provide you with a receipt.
Who should get vaccinated?
- The seasonal flu vaccine is recommended for everyone 6 months of age and older.
- More information on the flu vaccine is available on the CDC website.
Washtenaw County Public Health has individual flu appointments available. Please call 734-544-6700 to schedule.
Other Local Options for Flu Vaccine
- Michigan Visiting Nurses
- Flu vaccine locator http://flushot.healthmap.org/
- Your health care provider or pharmacy