The Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS) Foundation presents its 151st Annual Scientific Meeting. This year's meeting offers attendees the opportunity to learn new trends and hear cutting-edge scientific advancements from state and national experts on an array of courses, including women's health, Opioid prescribing, pediatric emergencies, autism spectrum disorders, and more. Physician attendees may earn up to 27.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ during this four-day event.
The ASM will feature:
- Up to 27.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™;
- A wide selection of courses -- totaling over 30 choices;
- FREE afternoon plenary sessions on Wednesday and Thursday;
- FREE Friday William Beaumont Lecture;
- Two-day Exhibit Hall;
- Resident and Medical Student Poster Sessions; and,
- Network opportunities with colleagues.
- The ASM will be held October 26-29, 2016 at a new location this year: the Sheraton Detroit Novi in Novi, Michigan. For more information, please visit msms.org/ASM.